THIS LEGENDARY F150 RAPTOR
The Ford Raptor F-150 is the ultimate 4 wheel drive that’s built for extreme conditions. One of the most powerful trucks in its category, it grabs attention no matter where you go. The Ford Raptor F-150 has won countless awards, including the best Pickup Truck in 2015, best towing capacity and best payload capacity in its class. Without a doubt, the Raptor is the best of the best.
The features of this vehicle are endless.
- extra-long suspension and stability control
- enlarged skid plates for the chassis and protection of the front and rear end
- a grill mounted camera
- hill descent control with programmed braking for extreme declines and beadlocks designed for rock crawling, even with a low tyre pressure
- a built-in Raptor LCD screen that measures wheel and vehicle angle during off-road manoeuvres while streaming music and responding to Bluetooth connected voice commands
- the latest 10-speed automatic transmission offers the best ratios for rock crawling and high-speed trail running
- the tailgate is filled with the latest innovations: an integrated tailgate step, a bar which makes it easier to get in or out of the bed, tough cargo ramps that help load equipment effortlessly and the key fob means the tailgate can be locked, unlocked or lowered
- aluminium bodied F-150 SuperCrew
- Steers on a 145.0-inch wheelbase, which is a foot longer compared to the standard model.
- 4 front-hinged doors, 5.5-foot bed and spacious rear seat.
And there’s no need to worry about power. The Raptor gives you a choice of three engine sizes – the 6.2 litre V8 power machine, the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine that will produce more power compared to its previous versions and the amazing new 2.7-liter V6 engine that provides enough power for just about everyone.